Thursday, September 13, 2012

Oreos

I like Oreo cookies.  Double Stuff to be exact.

I like the chocolate cookies.  I like the cream filling.

Sometimes I eat them straight up.  Other times, I dunk them in milk.  I'll twist them apart and eat the cream first, then the chocolate.  I will also eat the chocolate first and finish up with the cream filling.


I have 3 children.  An older daughter, a young son and a little daughter.  They're like an Oreo to me.  I love my girls - the chocolate cookies - and my son, who I refer to as my cream filling.

This morning, I said; "Good morning" to Jack and told him he was my "cream filling".  He's heard me say several times that he's my cream filling, and this morning, he smiled and said; "I know."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...