Monday, February 11, 2013

"Normal"

A completely normal conversation for the Willis East household ...
"Jack, is this one of Dad's miniatures?"
"That's going to be my character for Savage Worlds."

Translation:
miniature - small figure used in role playing games
character - the character you play when you're playing a role playing game, represented by the above mentioned miniature
Savage Worlds - one of the many role playing game systems

Yeah, I'm not only a geek wife, I'm a geek mom too.


Another conversation from dinner;
"Jack, what was your low and high for the day?"
Maggie: "My low was Abby leaving.  My high was Abby, Josiah and Kaitlyn coming over."

She often can't listen the first time, yet she's figured out this "how was your day" conversation ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...