Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Little Update

Maggie, who is a  v.e.r.y.  s.l.o.w.  eater, and more often than not wants help eating; "Everything you give me tastes better when you help me."

I don't like pineapple.
How do you know?
Because it has pines in it.

Maggie and I were rocking.  She was wiping her nose on the chair, so I suggested she go get a tissue.  She then asked if I'd pause the chair so she wouldn't miss anything.  When she returned (much later...), it was likely with a square of shredded and wadded up toilet paper.

Jack to Maggie (roughly); "If you were in a race, I'd choose a spot by you to help you win." (Mom's heart melts just a tiny bit more)
Maggie responded; "Jack, you're a good brother." (Aaawww ....)

Maggie; "Give me a piggy bank ride."

Jack on learning that Leesha's household has been contending with tummy ick; "It's too bad that Bridget's house has fallen ill."

The other day, I gave the kids gum in the hopes of having them be quiet for a while.  When I blew a bubble with mine, they asked how I did that.  Ever tried to explain that to someone?  And demonstrate? While driving?






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...