Saturday, June 18, 2011

They keep impressing us

From Maggie:
"I wa' some 'otion!" (I want some lotion.)
"I naked!" (very popular saying)
"Mom, i nee' hewp." When mom didn't respond, "Jack, I nee' hewp."
and, on Friday, June 17th, she peed IN the potty!


To celebrate our 6th anniversary, I donned my wedding dress.
Jack commented on my "fancy shoes"

The next morning, he told me;
"You looked pretty last night when we were going somewhere." (melted mom's heart)

Jeffry gave Jack some new GI Joe comics. Jeffry had told him he may recognize one of them, he'd seen in another comic he's had longer. Jack took the
comics to look at on our drive to church. During the drive, he asked; "Is this the one I should recognize?"

Jack found a bug of some sort in our house and immediately adopted it as a pet. He named it 'Kicker'. I took a picture.

Quotable: "I think I'm done with 4, so I'm 5." - Jack

On one of their most recent visits, Grandma and Grandpa Willis gave Jack a transformer type toy. He just found it the other day when he dug out a bag to pack some toys for Maggie. Maggie got ahold of it later stating; "my tas-oder!"


We went to the library the other day. Maggie calls it the "wyyy bway".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...