Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moomies!

Jack defines amicable:
"It's part of a man that's cut in pieces. A bad man. In two pieces."

Jeffry, changing Margaret's dirty diaper; "Sorry Maggie, I'm still not very good at this. Hurry up and get potty trained." Maggie; "'Kay Daddy."

A "Toadal Minnesodan" (replacing T sounds with D sounds). Jack; "I toadally passed it."

Maggie:
is our little copy-cat. I've overheard her say; "Go time out Jack!" and "Be nice-a me!"
knows her color. So far, most everything is "bruuu" (blue).
"Get my 'tuff."
"moomie" = movie
"mana" = banana
"A moomie! I like pen-gins." (after the kids and I went to see Mr. Popper's Penguins)
"Good moomie beaw." (good movie, bear) after Kung Fu Panda 2
"I go te' 'Eesha I go potty." (I went to tell Leesha I went potty.)
I think "Goose me Mom." translates to "Excuse me mom."


Interaction:
Jack: "No means no! My favorite They Might Be Giants CD!"
Maggie: "Giants?" "Monkey bawew?" (Monkey Barrel from another TMBG CD)

Jack: "Where's my microphone snowman?" (microphone should be "styrofoam")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...