Sunday, December 26, 2010

Copy Cats

Jeffry covered Jack up with his blanket at breakfast. Jack starts saying "Toesies!" Jeffry keeps misunderstanding him, not getting the "toe" part, so finally, Jack says; "Toesies, T."

I was sitting on the nursery floor where Maggie was playing. She'd run around me,and I'd stick my arm out and bring her to my lap for a hug and kiss. She got the hang of the "rough housing" pretty quickly and would squeal. Then she came up with her own game ... running, or walking backwards into the kitchen, then running to me for another hug and kiss.

At dinner the other night, Maggie got ahold of a napkin and wiped her face. Jeffry, Leesha and I all commented on it, so she tried again. We clapped and made a fuss over it, so she kept it up. I think she'd have rubbed her face raw if we'd have allowed it.

Maggie hugged my leg and said; "Ya you." (Love you?)

Grandma Darlene says "Oops-a-daisy". While Jack was putting toothpaste on his toothbrush; "Oops. Daisies."

The other day, I was going to shower with Maggie. I put my clothes in the laundry basket or drawer. When I removed her diaper, she toddled off to our room. My curiosity was piqued, so I followed her. She wasn't holding the diaper any longer, and it wasn't on the floor, so I checked the laundry basket - nope, my drawer - nope. Perplexed, I opened one of Jeffry's drawers, and voila!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...