Friday, October 2, 2009

Piggy thumbs

The other day, Jack found his "Little People" pig and brought it out to me saying something about a pig and a pancake. I can only assume that's from the "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" book we have.

This morning, when I was getting Jack out of the car at Babies R Us, he was saying; " I had an idea." I responded; "You had an idea? What was it?" "It was exercising." he said.

Maggie has found her thumb. Which is worse; the thumb that you can't lose, or the pacifier that gets lost when you don't want it to?

We decided to try putting Maggie in the crib in Jack's room, so Jeffry and I re-assembled that last night. We didn't try putting her in it yet though. Maybe tomorrow.

Leesha has her first all school party coming up this Friday. Hmmm .... we'll see how that goes. I may even chaperone. How fun will that be?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...