Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just a few things I've managed to take notes on ...

"Ova de-a" (over there)

We went to church on Saturday night as did someone with an assistance dog. Jeffry took Jack over to see it. It must have been on Monday that Jack was talking about church and I asked if he saw a black puppy at church on Saturday. He responded with at least; "black puppy chu'ch Sa-da-dayday."

The other night at dinner, Toto kicked me and I exclaimed; "Ouch!" Jack replied; "Wha' happen?"

This morning, on the way home from taking Leesha to school, he was praying all on his own. It took me a while to catch on, but I think I heard something about trucks, etc.

Approaching home on our walk this morning, we saw the little Daschhound (spell check says that's not spelled correctly, but is not offering any assistance on fixing it) who I think is named Lucy. Jack said; "Have a good day Lucy."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...