Saturday, October 23, 2010

Apple Dorchards

That's what Leesha called the Apple Orchard after we went on a field trip in Kindergarten.

A couple of new words from Maggie:
"No-no"(how Mom tries to say it) and "NO!" (like Jack says to Mom).
"My" (a.k.a. "mine") it was so cute to see/hear her saying that, but it will get old quickly.

At her 15 month check-up, I asked about the brown spots on her teeth. The Dr. suggested she go to the dentist. It turns out she's got cavities, so I had to go back an have her get them drilled out and re-enameled. Poor little kiddo.

After a trip to an Apple Orchard last weekend with Grandma, I decided to use one of the apples to make some apple muffin bread for dessert the other night. Jeffry helped Jack eat his by taking bites. This kindof upset Jack, so he asked me; "Mom, will you help me eat my bread, but not eat it?"

Since the Apple Orchard was so much fun, we decided to go again. Maggie kept exclaiming over the "Buppies" which were actually goats.

We've had someone here working on our bathroom. Jack is fascinated and has to have his tools out to try and help.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...